Sales Tax: How 2016 Sales taxes are calculated in Waynesboro: The sales tax rate is the Tennessee state tax rate (7%), the city rate (2.75%), for a total of 9.75%.  Please refer to ...
City of Waynesboro, Tennessee
P.O. Box 471
122 Public Square East
Waynesboro, TN 38485
(931) 722-5458
(931) 722-9109