How 2016 Sales taxes are calculated in Waynesboro:
The sales tax rate is the results of Tennessee state rate (7%), the county rate (2.75%), for a total of 9.75% which is the smallest among all the counties in the state. There is no city sale tax for Waynesboro. There is no special additional rate for Waynesboro. However, the sales tax rate may change depending on the type of purchase.
Please refer to the Tennessee website for more sales taxes information.
City & County Property Tax:
- Property Assessment State Website:
Choose Wayne County, enter the necessary data, and you will be able to view the latest assessment.
- The State of Tennessee provides a vast amount of information available on its website:
- Division of Property Assessments:
- Home page for the Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury:
- Of special interest might be the Greenbelt program. Here is a link to the latest publication from Tennessee: